Diễn đàn Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh trường Đại học Kỹ thuật Công nghiệp Thái Nguy
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Nơi giao lưu, học hỏi kinh nghiệm Tiếng Anh dành cho tất cả mọi người!

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Một số cách học tiếng anh thú vị
Lịch khai giảng khóa IELTS dự bị - học thuật, TA giao tiếp tháng 1/2013 tại Pathways
Khóa học IELTS học thuật tại TT Tiếng Anh Pathways
Tiếng Anh dành cho người mới bắt đầu tại Pathways
Lịch khai giảng khóa IELTS dự bị - học thuật – 7.0, TA giao tiếp tháng 12/2012 tại Pathways
Nhanh nhanh đăng kí lớp IELTS 7.0 với GV chấm thi IELTS nào!
Lớp học 1 thầy – 1 trò: học IELTS hiệu quả nhất, đạt điểm cao nhất trong thời gian ngắn nhất với giáo viên chấm thi IELTS tại Pathways
Tham gia lớp IELTS dự bị cho người mới bắt đầu luyện thi IELTS
Bí quyết học IELTS hiệu quả của học viên lớp IELTS mục tiêu 7.0
Pathways tips - Những lưu ý trong bài thi IELTS - Phần 2
CLB Phim Ảnh tháng 10: Bộ phim Biên Niên Sử Narnia: Hành Trình Trên Tàu Dawn Treader
Khai giảng các khóa học IELTS, TA học thuật, TA giao tiếp, Luyện ngữ âm tại Pathways tháng 10.2012
Chương trình luyện thi IELTS tại Pathways – khóa học Dự bị IELTS
Khóa học IELTS học thuật tại TT Tiếng Anh Pathways
Pathways tips - Những lưu ý trong bài thi IELTS
Giảm 25% học phí khi đăng kí học nhóm các khóa học tiếng Anh tại Pathways
Lớp học thử MIỄN PHÍ IELTS dự bị tháng 10/2012
Khuyến mại cực HOT khóa học Tiếng Anh giao tiếp tại Pathways
Ted Sub Club thân tặng bạn một món quà
Ted Sub Club thân tặng bạn một món quà

Share | 

Topic this week. 10/04/2011

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
toshiba
THÀNH VIÊN VIP
toshiba

Tổng số bài gửi : 22
Cảm ơn : 53
Số bình chọn : 5
Đến từ : Thainguyen Unniversity of Technology

Topic this week. 10/04/2011 Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Topic this week. 10/04/2011   Topic this week. 10/04/2011 I_icon_minitime4/6/2011, 10:55 pm

This weekend we have 2 parts: the topic and the game
The topic talks about the internet. We discuss about the notion, history, advantages and disadvantage of the internet. Beside that, we talk about the actual situation of using internet nowadays, and how to use the internet well. All of members need to prepare those parts before going to the club, we have many questions for all of you, so hopefully you will prepare carefully. Beside that, there are some quick questions for you, hopefully you will like them.
After I introduce about the notion and history of the internet, I will have some question for all groups, our group's members will sit with you and help you, so don't be worried about any things;) After few minutes, each group will show the part which that group prepared, and every one can ask that group the questions around that part:)
The game is so exciting, and I want to give you a suprise, so I don't want to tell about it;)
Hopefully all of you like our program:)
Have a nice day

Mr.Hiếu

Về Đầu Trang Go down
thanhduyen
THÀNH VIÊN TIÊU BIỂU
thanhduyen

Tổng số bài gửi : 12
Cảm ơn : 33
Số bình chọn : 7
Đến từ : Thái Bình

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Topic this week. 10/04/2011   Topic this week. 10/04/2011 I_icon_minitime4/7/2011, 11:51 am

ok, hy vọng các bạn có thể tạo cho câu lạc bộ 1 buổi sinh hoạt thật sôi động.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
PE
THÀNH VIÊN VIP
PE

Tổng số bài gửi : 33
Cảm ơn : 91
Số bình chọn : 8
Đến từ : Thái Nguyên

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Topic this week. 10/04/2011   Topic this week. 10/04/2011 I_icon_minitime4/7/2011, 11:31 pm

HEY MAN,I SAW THE NOTICE WHICH YOU POSTED IN OUR EMAIL,I LIKE THAT METHOD.IF ALL OF YOU HAVE PREPARING AT HOME,WE WILL HAVE THE EXCITING PROGRAM,I ALLWAY HOPE SO,,,DO I ALSO PREPARE THE TOPPIC BY WRITTING :D
Về Đầu Trang Go down
MinhTiepQLC
Admin
MinhTiepQLC

Tổng số bài gửi : 35
Cảm ơn : 73
Số bình chọn : 4
Đến từ : Thái Bình

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Topic this week. 10/04/2011   Topic this week. 10/04/2011 I_icon_minitime4/10/2011, 10:58 am

ok men cherry
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://eclubtnut.forumvi.com
daotiep
THÀNH VIÊN VIP
daotiep

Tổng số bài gửi : 39
Cảm ơn : 88
Số bình chọn : 7
Đến từ : Song cong Thai nguyen

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Topic this week. 10/04/2011   Topic this week. 10/04/2011 I_icon_minitime4/10/2011, 3:26 pm

Topic: the effect of the internet on the people life
How do you use internet effectly ?how can we live without internet? Sure, in the develop society nowadays, internet is very important with many many people.
Internet was considered a huge information resources of the human in the world.With property life now people have some essential demand for daily life .Follow the survey of Royal Pingdom network (2008), VN is ranged number 20 in the countries which use internet. As we know , VN has about 24,2% people use internet (Last update 2008)
We want to communicate with everypeople world-wide . If in the past when people did this action , we have to face to face to communicate or by telephone but now with the expand of information technology and internet, don’t need face to face , we till see together when we talk, work…by video chat, 3G mobile…Beside that, people want to share own opinion, thinking.. to others , so easy to share when we use internet to connect in the forum, website, using social network.With this role, the people were closer and more friendly. In the working environment, internet help us to send documents by mail…,discuss , exchange about the work, even we can organize the meeting online, when we don’t have much time to meet together.
When we stay home , if we want to know about the world: economic, politic, cultural, sport, job… just click mouse and search internet many informations about that .Today, we also have online TV, the programe what we want to watch. So important with the student to find the document, find softwares to support the studying.
Relax and shoping is the most essential required after the busy day.Listen to music, play game , read a book that u like help u balane the life and make more inspiration to work. With the develop society, shoping online become a style of many people who don’t have free time to buy in the market or supermarket.
Second , we discuss the negative things about internet that we face.If we depend on internet so much we are going to become an addict .Some my friends said to me : “sometime I don’t know what ll to do without internet in computer” .Infact , we have many works to offline when we turn on computer.
One of many trouble which the society is being faced , the children nowadays use many time to play gameonline , it’s not only effect to their family and more dangerous , it’s also make their character going to bad.Beside that, when internet don’t manage effectly ,especially in VN. Some websites come to VN and it make young class in VN don’t keep nice cultural of our country.
Thus , How to distinguing between the negative and positive of internet? Ok , now, I have a survey for our club, I think it’s so intersting and useful….
And , in the of topic, I want to talk with u about : How can we use internet effectly ? Firstly U need answer this question : Which perpose when u use internet ? and what ll u do when online ? Search information , study, or play game … and should have the commitment with urself about the time to use it . If u don’t have the schedules , the plans to do u ll waste ur time into the meanless working. Secondly, u should divide the time suiablely . And the most important , I think the father and mother need teach the children when they was young to have the good method. Games isnt so bad when the children know how to use it when free time with a possitive meaning.And guide them how to find the useful information from internet.
OK it's my oppinion.Thanks for reading ! and hope heard ur comment

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Topic this week. 10/04/2011   Topic this week. 10/04/2011 I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Topic this week. 10/04/2011

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang